Skip to main content

Love, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood Book Review


Love, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood



Love, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood Book Review 


Love, theoretically by Ali Hazelwood, from the cover you can already tell that this kiss was not intentional so the just of the story goes let's say that Olive is a grad student 


She kisses the first man she sees in front of her best friend because she wants her to believe that she is dating someone and the man is none other than a professor later on he agrees to play fake dating with her it might not be the right decision for olive 


Since she catches feelings later on and then what's going to happen is another story this is just now let's move on to the good points about this book 


So the first thing is that the character building in this book is so great and it was very refreshing to read about the scientist's background my heart actually got attached to Olive and I could feel everything she felt 


This book just got me hooked for the most part of it and also the friendship aspect between Olive and harmed Malcolm was super duper great it was a friendship that anyone would like to have really and some brownie points for the gorgeous cover and easy-to-read language for even the beginners 


So you might as well give it a shot oh wait there are some bad points or I'll say the things that would be improved in this book as well so let's start with number one so first thing is this is a story that builds tension more than it provides romance 


So 70 per cent of the book is actually the development of romance or the anticipation of them getting together romance part or the steaminess in it doesn't stay for so long and it wasn't very enjoyable too since Olive came out to be a demisexual other thing I really really disliked was that


It was written from Olive's point of view and it would have been so great to read Adam's point of view too especially in the beginning the lengthy build-up and lack of romance got me giving it only 4.2 stars 


Which is I think okay in itself every book doesn't have to be five stars I didn't regret reading it at all the world-building just made me feel like a part of the story which was crazy since in the beginning like most of the people said it was too lazy, to begin with but the part where anticipation comes 


It's so very great because it moves you along with the story and it had me hooked I wanted to read what was going to happen even if it did not meet my expectations but the anticipation and the craziness were too much I read this book in three days and it was an amazing experience 


It was like reading everything that's been going on in the mind of Olive one more thing that each chapter had this little paragraph to begin with and I thought it was kind of giving away the whole enjoyment of the story 


Since it gave the scene of it and like we should find that ourselves what is going to happen what character is going to enter the story or what moment they are going to enjoy but this kind of gave it away for me 


But then I thought that there were things that I didn't think of happening the twists and turns and there were some things that I thought would happen and didn't happen so that kept my attention going 


But the parts that I just showed you I think were annoying really annoying so this is all I had to say regarding this book 


I didn't regret reading it I would recommend everyone they should read it because I don't know a book is not much about the story as much as it is about the words and how it keeps you hooked which for me 


It did a great job and the cover is worth having the book for even if you are not going to read it I even put this top on since it matches the cover that's how much I love it.


Also read: The Wisdom Bridge by Kamlesh D. Patel Book Review 

Also read: Of Closets And Skeletons By Kaivalya Ramnath Book Review

Also read: Essence of the Fifth Veda by Gaurang Damani Book Review

Also read: Why Immigrate to Canada by Ansuman Das Book Review

Also read: First Person Singular By Haruki Murakami Book Review

Also read: Myth The Mental Blocks By Sangeeta Verma Book Review 



 THANK YOU SO MUCH 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hitman by Manoj V Jain Book Review

  The Hitman by Manoj V Jain Book Review  The Hitman is the story of a man named Vivek who is about to turn 40 in a few hours When the Story begins Vivek is extremely depressed about his life and he has nothing to look forward to Also when you are completing this age-related Milestone you obviously end up taking stock of your life as a whole you end up taking stock of your previous decade This happens when you turn 20 30 40. so that's what Vivek does he has a stable career as a coder but he doesn't have any love in his life and there is no hope of any love ever coming into his life so he is just not happy with whatever ever has been going on in his life So he decides that he's going to spend the last few hours of being a 39-year-old in an obscure Bar Named the Brahman Bar as he enters this bar he observes other people and that makes him even more unhappy So Vivek ends up striking up a conversation with an interesting and fascinating-looking stranger and by the end of this c...

First Person Singular By Haruki Murakami Book Review

  First Person Singular By Haruki Murakami Book Review  First Person Singular By Haruki Murakami,  first person singular is a collection of eight short stories and these stories deal with different themes one of the most recurring themes  This book is of music which is something that you can expect in a Murakami book other themes are those about recounting memories from the past of being nostalgic of the narrator having certain very fascinating encounters and as far as the narration of these eight short stories is concerned  They all have been narrated in first person but it is only in the last few stories that I felt that the narrator was Murakami himself apart from that in the first few stories the narrator seemed like a random person to me  So on the whole the vibe of this book to me was very semi-autobiographical the overall vibe of this book was quite fictional although all these fiction stories were presented rather realistically so that was something...

The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Book Review

  The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Book Review  Details of The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes book  Book Name:   The Hawthorne Legacy  Authors:  Jennifer Lynn Barnes Pages:  368 Genre:   Contemporary Romance Fiction Publish Date:   7 September 2021 Language:  English Book Review: In "The Inheritance Games," Avery inherits billions and an entire estate from Mr. Tobias Hawthorne. To secure her inheritance, she must solve puzzles and live in the Hawthorne mansion for a year. As she uncovers the mysterious ties between her and the Hawthorne family, the plot thickens, leading to unexpected revelations. I'm thoroughly enjoying this series, consistently giving each book four stars. Jennifer Limbaugh has found her stride in the thriller genre, and it shows. "The Hawthorne Legacy" picks up seamlessly where the first book left off, providing a compelling continuation of the saga. Having eagerly awaited this sequel, I was not ...